There is nothing finer then learning to paint at home, so join Matthew Palmer in this brand new ‘learn to paint at home’ watercolour course. For beginners and these wanting to get started in this super hobby.
Paint along as new lessons are added. All taught in real time. Each lesson will take you though the essential stages of watercolour painting.
For this entire course you only need 3 colours, 3 brushes and some watercolour paper.
LESSON FIVE: paint this atmospheric srascape, with lapping water distant cliffs and a beautiful boat.
COMING UP IN LESSON SIX: Matthew paints a waterfall scene
MATERIALS USED IN THIS COURSE:
– Any size watercolour paper stuck to a board with masking tape
– A Large round watercolour brush (Matthew uses a size 20)
– A Medium round watercolour brush (Matthew uses a size 10)
– A Small round watercolour brush (Matthew uses a size 6)
– 3 Primary colours, Red, Yellow & Blue (Matthew uses, Natural Red, Narutal Yellow Light, Natural Blue)
– A Palette or Plate for colour mixing
– Water and a pot
– Kitchen roll
RUN TIME: 44min
NOW IN FULL HD or SD – you choose just click the HD icon on the bottom right of the video player to turn HD on or off