There is nothing finer then learning to paint at home, so join Matthew Palmer in this brand new ‘learn to paint at home’ watercolour course. For beginners and these wanting to get started in this super hobby.
Paint along as new lessons are added. All taught in real time. Each lesson will take you though the essential stages of watercolour painting.
For this entire course you only need 3 colours, 3 brushes and some watercolour paper.
LESSON THREE: paint this stunning watercolour woodland, with large trees, fence posts, gate and a country lane
COMING UP IN LESSON FOUR: Matthew paints a Scene with Bulldings
– Any size watercolour paper stuck to a board with masking tape
– A Large round watercolour brush (Matthew uses a size 20)
– A Medium round watercolour brush (Matthew uses a size 10)
– A Small round watercolour brush (Matthew uses a size 6)
– 3 Primary colours, Red, Yellow & Blue (Matthew uses, Natural Red, Narutal Yellow Light, Natural Blue)
– A Palette or Plate for colour mixing
– Water and a pot
– A plastic card
– Kitchen roll
RUN TIME: 17min
NOW IN FULL HD or SD – you choose just click the HD icon on the bottom right of the video player to turn HD on or off