If you missed out on one or all of the PREVIOUS LIVE VIRTUAL watercolour workshops with Matthew Palmer, don’t worry. For a LIMITED TIME, YOU CAN BUY ANY OF THE PREVIOUS ONES and watch back, again and again.
In This Workshop: A lovely autumn scene with lamps and a bridge, using some wonderful techniques all in step-by-step detail.
You can watch back, paint along at any time, again and again.
Enjoy the workshop, playback, pause, rewind and paint the scene as much as you like
Previous LIVE Virtual Watercolour Workshops with Matthew Palmer OVER 90 To Choose From
ONLY £10.00 each
AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY – BUY YOURS NOW AND KEEP FOREVER
Once booked, an email will be sent to you with a link/button. Simply click or press and the workshop will begin.
MATERIALS USED TO PAINT ALONG:
A sheet of watercolour paper – Ideally stuck to a board with masking tape (Matthew will use 1/4 imperial size (11″x15″), NOT or Rough surface 140lb/300gsm)
ONLY 3 colours needed Primary Colours:
- Natural Blue (or french ultramarine blue or cobalt blue)
- Natural Red (or alizarin crimson or rose madder)
- Natural yellow light (or cadmium yellow light or aureolin)
ONLY 3 brushes needed:
- a large brush (size 14, 16 or 20 round or a 1″ flat)
- a medium brush (size 10 or 12 round)
- a small brush (size 4, 5 or 6 round)
- (An Optional 4th brush) a rigger brush or a Matthew Palmer Branch & Detail Brush (not necessary but will make the detail a tad easier)
Additional Colours/brushes may be used. These are discussed in the workshop video.