If you missed out on one or all of the PREVIOUS LIVE VIRTUAL watercolour workshops with Matthew Palmer, don’t worry. For a LIMITED TIME, YOU CAN BUY ANY OF THE PREVIOUS ONES and watch back, again and again.
In This Workshop: Paint this great traditional scene of a Narrowboat on the canal passing by the pub, using some wonderful techniques all in step-by-step detail.
You can watch back, paint along at any time, again and again.
Enjoy the workshop, playback, pause, rewind and paint the scene as much as you like
Paint along with Matthew Palmer and produce this wonderful watercolour, all in step-by-step detail
Using just 3 colours and 3 brushes, this is a full start-to-finish virtual watercolour workshop
Previous LIVE Virtual Watercolour Workshops with Matthew Palmer OVER 90 To Choose From
ONLY £10.00 each
AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY – BUY YOURS NOW AND KEEP FOREVER
Once Purchased – The Virtual Workshop Will Always Be Available To View HERE ON THIS PAGE
MATERIALS USED TO PAINT ALONG:
A sheet of watercolour paper – Ideally stuck to a board with masking tape (Matthew will use 1/4 imperial size (11″x15″), NOT or Rough surface 140lb/300gsm)
ONLY 3 colours needed Primary Colours:
- Natural Blue (or french ultramarine blue or cobalt blue)
- Natural Red (or alizarin crimson or rose madder)
- Natural yellow light (or cadmium yellow light or aureolin)
ONLY 3 brushes needed:
- a large brush (size 14, 16 or 20 round or a 1″ flat)
- a medium brush (size 10 or 12 round)
- a small brush (size 4, 5 or 6 round)
- (An Optional 4th brush) a rigger brush or a Matthew Palmer Branch & Detail Brush (not necessary but will make the detail a tad easier)
Additional Colours/brushes may be used. These are discussed in the workshop video.