If you missed out on one or all of the PREVIOUS LIVE VIRTUAL watercolour workshops with Matthew Palmer, don’t worry. For a LIMITED TIME, YOU CAN BUY ANY OF THE PREVIOUS ONES and watch back, again and again.
In This Workshop: Paint The Royal Balmoral Castle, In A Stunning Highlands Setting In Watercolours
- You can watch back, paint along at any time, again and again.
- Enjoy the workshop, playback, pause, rewind and paint the scene as much as you like
- Paint along with Matthew Palmer and produce this wonderful watercolour, all in step-by-step detail
- Using just 3 colours and 3 brushes, this is a full start-to-finish virtual watercolour workshop
Previous LIVE Virtual Watercolour Workshops with Matthew Palmer OVER 130 To Choose From ONLY £10.00 each AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY – BUY YOURS NOW AND KEEP FOREVER
Once Purchased – The Virtual Workshop Will Always Be Available To View HERE ON THIS PAGE
MATERIALS USED TO PAINT ALONG: A sheet of watercolour paper – Ideally stuck to a board with masking tape (Matthew will use 1/4 imperial size (11″x15″), NOT or Rough surface 140lb/300gsm) ONLY 3 colours needed Primary Colours:
- Natural Blue (or french ultramarine blue or cobalt blue)
- Natural Red (or alizarin crimson or rose madder)
- Natural yellow light (or cadmium yellow light or aureolin)
ONLY 3 brushes needed:
- a large brush (size 14, 16 or 20 round or a 1″ flat)
- a medium brush (size 10 or 12 round)
- a small brush (size 4, 5 or 6 round)
- (An Optional 4th brush) a rigger brush or a Matthew Palmer Branch & Detail Brush (not necessary but will make the detail a tad easier)
Additional Colours/brushes may be used. These are discussed in the workshop video.